Would you like to learn Danish as quickly and efficiently as possible so that you can give your new life here in Denmark the best start? Then it is a very good investment to take one of our intensive crash courses in Danish for beginners.
Our courses for beginners will give you:
- an intensive, fun and inspiring course program for students with a minimum of 12 years schooling;
- a course program at Level A1 covering what corresponds to the completion of Module 1, as well as full preparation for the A1 Danish Language Test (Danskprøve A1);
- participation in a small class with a maximum of 7 students so that your teacher can give you all the individual attention you need.
Courses in 2019
4 weeks (4 days a week)
|Days:||Monday to Thursday|
|Start dates:||7 Januar, 18 February, 18 March, 6 May, |
2 September, 21 October, 25 November
|Times:||9:30-11:30am or 1:00-3:00pm|
|Prices:||2 weeks 4100 DKK|
3 weeks 5470 DKK
4 weeks 5980 DKK
3 weeks (5 days a week)
|Days:||Monday to Friday|
|Start Dates:||1 July, 12 August|
|Times:||9:30-11:30am or 12:00-2:00pm|
|Prices:||2 weeks 4850 DKK|
3 weeks 5980 DKK
This is how we teach you
We use our very own unique teaching method, the Quickstep method, which has proved to be a huge success among our students:
The Quickstep method is one of the fastest, most fun and most efficient methods of learning Danish. It will give you:
- structured conversation training ensuring that you and your fellow students participate actively in all exercises and speak at least 70% of the time. Already after the first half of the course, you will be able to make longer sentences, both in speaking and writing;
- highly specialised pronunciation training so that you get a good pronunciation right from the start. You will get mp3 audio files so that you can practise your pronunciation skills at home;
- an active vocabulary of over 500 of the most commonly used Danish words;
- effective listening training: we will give you little stories with mp3-audio files so that you can read and listen and train your ability to understand spoken Danish;
- thorough and easy-to-understand explanations of the rules behind Danish pronunciation and grammar so that you can start using them outside the classroom;
- minimum 2 hours of homework per lesson;
- lots of challenges and support whether you are quick as lightning or somewhat slower at learning a new language.
You are very welcome to contact us to have a talk about your wishes. If you are ready to sign up, all we need is your full name, your phone number, your email address and your postal address. You don’t need a CPR-number to enroll in one of our courses as we are a private school.